The Rebel Clown Army

The Rebel Clown Army
Come Join The Rebel Clown Army

Friday 11 January 2019

The Joker will be returning...

The Joker will be returning...

The next Suicide Squad film is supposed to be coming out in 2019 but so far we don't have a release date.


Hopefully we will get to see more of the lovely Margot Robbie in action as the Jokers mad psychotic, ex shrink.

Her colourful hair and lovely tight bum is such a draw for viewers I expect the film to be a great smash.

Here is a trailer for the film.




Hopefully we will get to see more of the jokers antics and Batman and Aquaman stay away and keep to their own DC multiverse, as I much prefer these newer DC characters anyway.



We will see the lovely Margot Robbie playing Harley Quinn in such a crazy manner again and it's a great role for the Wolf of Wall St actress to have in my opinion.





Hopefully she can put a joker style smile on your faces as well!

6 comments:

  1. I luuurve Margot Robbie, she is so fit, her legs, her hair, her snatch LOL, she is my petfect psychotic girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is proper fit, loved her since I saw her in Wolf of Wall st

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would let her spank my monkey all day n night long

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes bang on fit as fxxk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id drill her dry like BP drilled the North Sea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me have her! Shes soooo fit

    ReplyDelete

Post your sick demented clown fantasies all over the comment section and whilst doing so please, LIKE, Share and follow the site for more Rebel Clown Army updates!